I appeared on the Art of Procurement podcast to discuss a range of issues pertinent to upping the Procurement game, e.g.,
- The components that must be put together to create lasting Procurement success
- Procurement’s brand – perceptions and reputation of the function across the wider organisation
- Engaging Procurement stakeholders just like you would woo a love interest
- Communicating the Procurement value proposition in the right lingo
- The importance of Procurement effectiveness
- Recognising suppliers as components of the enterprise value chain; managing their performance and the relationship effectively; and tapping supplier innovation for enterprise benefit.
Listen to the podcast here.