We respect your privacy and we are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page. Any changes become effective immediately upon publication on this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This Policy is effective from 27th March 2019.
The Information We Collect
We may collect a variety of information from you, when you visit our website, make purchases, or interact with us on social media, including the following:
- Name, job title and organisation
- Contact information including e-mail address, shipping address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Derivative data such as IP addresses, type of device, browser type, the dates and times that you access our website and the specific pages you view
- Other information relevant to speaking enquiries, engagement requests, customer surveys and/or offers, website pages accessed, for example.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to offer you our products and services, including the use of our website; to understand your needs and provide you with a better service; and in particular for the following reasons:
- To fulfil our obligations to you regarding any purchases/enquiries/requests you make and to serve our legitimate business interests (e.g., to administer your order or correspond with you)
- For internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products, services and other related offerings
- From time to time, we may send you promotional e-mails or messages via social media about new products or services, updates, events, media features/appearances, special offers or other information which we think you may find valuable or interesting
- We may also use your information to contact you periodically for marketing and/or market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone, social media, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unrelated to the legitimate operation of our business unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Your decision to disclose any requested data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but your refusal may prevent you from making purchases or accessing certain benefits from our website.
To Withdraw Your Consent
If, after you opt in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you or for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time by contacting us at www.sigiosagie.com/contact.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
The following are specific reasons why we may share your information:
- Third-party processing or service: We may disclose your information to third parties who assist us with various tasks, such as payment processing, hosting services, e-mail delivery and customer service
- Required by law: We may disclose your information if we are required by law to do so
- To protect our company and assets: We may use your information to protect our company and its assets, including to investigate and remedy any violations of our rights or policies. We may also disclose your information as reasonably necessary to secure and maintain insurance coverage, manage risks, prevent fraud, obtain financial or legal advice, or to exercise or defend against legal claims.
We use the services of third-party payment processors such as PayPal, Stripe, Shopify or Intuit. When you make a purchase on our website, these service providers use the financial data you provide to process your payment. You should review these processors’ privacy policies to determine how they use, disclose and protect your financial data.
Service providers use industry standard security measures, such as encryption through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
We place great importance on data security. We are committed to ensuring that any information we hold about you is secure.
We use appropriate generally-accepted security measures to protect against personal data loss or misuse. However, no security measure is foolproof, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against interception or misuse. We cannot guarantee complete security of any information you transmit to us.
International Data Transfers
Our website is currently hosted by a third-party service provider on servers located in the UK; we may change this at any time as per the requirements of our business, in which case your data could be stored outside the UK. Also, we use third-party service providers, such as MailChimp, who may not be based in the UK.
Although some of the information we gather, process and/or store ourselves stays within the UK, some information may be transferred internationally, including to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This may occur if, for example, one of our service provider’s servers on which personal information is stored is located in a country outside the EEA or if we use an IT platform, application or service where data is dispersed between a number of different servers in different countries. Some of these countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. However, we will aim to ensure that any transfers are protected by appropriate safeguards.
By submitting your personal information to us you explicitly agree to any such international transfer, storing or processing.
We only retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements and conducting our legitimate business.
Data that is no longer needed by us for any of such purposes will be permanently deleted.
Cookies, Tracking Technologies and Website Analytics
These mechanisms help us to provide you with a better experience when you visit our website, and also allow us to improve the site and our offerings.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from making purchases or taking full advantage of our website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications not controlled by us. When you use a link and leave our site, you should remember that we do not have any control over that other website, application or plug-in. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. We are not bound by the privacy policies of any third-party website that you access by a hyperlink, nor are they bound by ours.
Although we use reasonable care in including a hyperlink on our own website, we do not regularly monitor the websites of these third parties, and we are not responsible for any damage or consequences you suffer by using these hyperlinks. We encourage you to read the policies and/or terms of those third-party websites before interacting with them. They may collect different information and by different methods than we do.
You have many rights relating to your personal information, as explained below. We reserve the right to request that you provide us with evidence of your identity before we take any action with respect to the exercise of your data rights. Note that a reasonable fee may be payable for actions that you ask us to take with respect to your data.
- You have the right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (as outlined in this notice)
- You may request details of the personal information we hold about you
- You have the right to request the update or correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you
- You have the right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- You have the right to stop direct marketing messages, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time. If you have previously given us your consent or agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your decision at any time by writing to us
- You have the right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider, in a commonly used format, unless doing so would cause us undue burden.
Our lead data protection supervisory authority is the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), (www.ico.org.uk).
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the ICO, if you believe we are misusing your data or have violated your rights under this Policy. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you make a complaint to the ICO, so please contact us in the first instance.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, questions or feedback, please contact us at www.sigiosagie.com/contact.