Stimulating and informative talks that touch people.
Thanks for checking out my speaking page and considering me to speak at your event.
I speak mostly about leadership and organisational effectiveness; change management; procurement & supply chain management; personal effectiveness; career growth and success; and Africa.
Clients typically engage me to deliver keynote speeches; webinars; podcasts; contribute to industry forums and panels; or to speak to work groups and leadership teams at corporate events. And some clients combine my speech with providing copies of my books to attendees at the event.
Whatever the context, I deliver stimulating and informative talks that touch people and get their juices flowing.
Don’t just take my word for it, see what others say about my talks.
My speaking engagements have included business and motivational talks to varied audiences in several countries in Europe, America, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, including multi-country keynote speeches for the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS).
Described by one delegate as “a philosopher from the future,” my unique insights on the human spirit and the adventure of life consistently imbue audiences and individuals with inspiration and courage to reach beyond their perceived capabilities and achieve radical transformations.
When you engage me, you can expect;
- Expedient and professional communication all the way through
- A telephone or Skype consultation (or face-to-face meeting, where possible) to better understand your requirements and how I can deliver value for you and your audience
- Where appropriate, promotion of your event through my network and social media channels to amplify your publicity efforts
- A unique and relevant talk, tailored specifically for your audience to make your event a tremendous success.
If you need an invigorating and educative speech to imbue your audience with wisdom and gusto, then let’s talk.
My key speaking topics include:
Leadership and Organisational Effectiveness
- Importance of effective leadership in organisations, and how it makes or breaks long-term organisational capability
- How organisations can improve effectiveness to drive performance
- Driving successful change in organisations to deliver sustainable results
- Why majority of change programmes fail to deliver the expected benefits, and how to join the successful minority
Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Enhancing Procurement effectiveness and building the Procurement brand
- Building supply chain management capability
- Global supply chain development
Personal Effectiveness, Growth and Transformation
- Criticality of ‘soft skills’ and importance over technical knowledge
- Improving effectiveness as individuals, and the benefits to professional and personal life
Career Planning, Management and Growth
- Linking careers to life goals
- Planning career directions proactively, and taking robust approaches to achieving fulfilment and overall career success
- A story of untapped potential
- An immigrant’s tale – from Africa to kitchen porter to FTSE 250 director
“…an excellent speech with very valuable and informative content… he had a great impact on the audience with his message. Thank you for a job well done!”
Karen Sage – Chief Marketing Officer, SciQuest
“Awesome keynote by @SigiOsagie; Change Management is primarily about people...”
John Levandowski – Associate Director, University of Utah, USA
“…an incredible speaker… His content is powerful, concise and invaluable… will have a long-lasting, immensely positive effect upon the Burberry team…”
Stuart Pemble – Group CPO, Burberry
“Great presentation – really put into perspective the strategic importance of a Procurement organisation. Every buyer should attend this!”
Ronan Kerouedan – Snr. Director, Solutions Consulting EMEA, Coupa
“Thanks to @SigiOsagie for kicking off #BigIdeas with such a compelling and charismatic keynote.”
Tania Seary – Founding Chairman, Procurious
“...absolutely on point... made a lot more sense to the team...”
Paul Farrow – VP Supply Management, Hilton Worldwide
“Thanks! Your keynote was inspiring, motivating, and powerful...”
Unbridled Solutions, USA