Sigi is a sought-after speaker and contributor to industry forums, and speaks frequently on leadership; organisational effectiveness; change management; personal effectiveness; procurement & supply chain management; and Africa.
He has delivered talks and presentations to varied audiences in several countries in Europe, Latin America, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, including multi-country keynote speeches for the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS).
Described by one delegate as "a philosopher from the future", his unique insights on the human spirit and the adventure of life consistently imbue audiences and individuals with inspiration and courage to reach beyond their perceived capabilities and achieve radical transformations.
Sigi's key speaking topics include:
Leadership and Organisational Effectiveness
- Importance of effective leadership in organisations, and how it makes or breaks long-term organisational capability
- How organisations can improve leadership effectiveness to drive performance
- Driving successful change in organisations to deliver sustainable results
- Why 60% to 80% of change programmes fail to deliver the expected benefits, and how to join the successful 20% to 40%!
Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Enhancing Procurement effectiveness and building the Procurement brand
- Building supply chain management capability
- Global supply chain development
Personal Effectiveness, Growth and Transformation
- Criticality of ‘soft skills’ and importance over technical knowledge
- Improving effectiveness as individuals, and the benefits to professional and personal life
- Expanding personal capabilities to fulfil our dreams and desires
Career Planning, Management and Growth
- Linking careers to life goals
- Planning career directions proactively, and taking robust approaches to achieving fulfilment and overall career success
Africa – A story of untapped potential
- An immigrant’s tale – from Africa to kitchen porter to FTSE250 director!